I promised you when I last wrote to you about the amazing science of habits for weight management, that I would provide you with some powerful hacks to start you off on your journey of exploring the power of habits.
In my last blog, I introduced you to Australia’s only full-time habits researcher, and pioneer in habit change programs for weight management, Dr. Gina Cleo.
Well, Gina and I have been working together on a special project1, and I asked her if – as the real expert – she’d be willing to share three of her favourite habits hacks, to help you begin to benefit from what we know about the emerging science of habit change2.
Thank goodness – she was happy to!
So – without further ado, and coming from the world-leading expert herself, here are Dr. Cleo’s three top tips for changing your habits:
Well, there you have it – I hope you enjoyed reading these simple but game changing hacks from our community’s first ever ‘guest blogger’6. I always find what Gina has to say about habits inspirational, and my clients have certainly benefitted profoundly from what I’ve learned from her, so I hope you have discovered something helpful from hearing directly from Gina too!
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the hacks – and your experiences as you attempt to implement them into your life – so please be in contact if you have anything you’d like to share (with either of us!).
As I mentioned earlier, Gina and I are working on something verrrryyyyyy special (and never done before!), so please, stay tuned, and look forward to us sharing more details with you in a special FREE webinar that I’ll let you know about soon ☺ ☺ ☺
Yours in creating some brand new healthy habits,
1. More on this later!
2. If you’ve been reading my blog for while, you’ll know how much of a BIG DEAL this is! In 64 blogs (I just counted – wow!), written over the course of 8 years, and now with almost 40,000 subscribers – I’ve never before invited a guest blogger!
3. 7:00am is just an example, pick any time that suits you ☺
4. Again, breakfast is just an example, pick any other meal that works ☺
5. Note: In the podcast, Gina mentions working with the Sum Sanos program. Due to a change in their direction, Gina no longer supports this program. But don’t worry, we have something really special we’re going to announce about Gina and I working together to give you an even more transformational program. I’ve been wanting to bring Gina’s special brand of science-based habit change to you for years now, and I can’t say how excited I am that the time has almost come!
6. And I’d love to hear your thoughts about having more guest bloggers in the future – I found it fun, but I’m keen to hear your thoughts – at the end of the day, it’s all about what is helpful for you!