Twelve Month Transformation
“Wanted to share with you my success in reaching my goal for the year :-). I have made a regular habit of exercise (can’t live without it!). I feel good about myself. I think I look good in a change room... What the??? That’s amazing I eat healthy most of the time and eat occasional food occasionally. I can’t remember my last binge!!!! I dropped a dress size and I feel very proud to post a picture of myself wearing a dress, without sleeves no less! Thank you Glenn Mackintosh for helping me put the pieces of my weight management together. If any of you are thinking of making a really big dent in your own puzzle I cannot recommend enough the Twelve Month Transformation.
Do the program, engage with all the tools and your burden will lighten too. Good luck all of you on your puzzles :).”
“One year ago I was very self-conscious. I would hide away from the world because I was so ashamed of my body! This 12 month transformation has helped me in ways I never thought imaginable! I have gone from full time stay at home mum to full time working mum, I have so much more confidence in myself that I am not afraid to get out there and try new things. The last few weeks I have even started jogging in public!! I have been to theme parks and gone on rides that I haven’t been on since I was maybe 14 years old. If anyone is thinking about doing the 12 month transformation... Do it!! This is my ticket to freedom. No fad dieting, no strenuous exercise. Just a happy lifestyle that works for me :-)”
"During my TMT journey:
- I stopped dieting. Okay … I slipped back into diet mode every now and then but only for a few days until I remembered how horrible it is.
- I eat as much chocolate as I want, as often as I want, and I enjoy it mindfully (I can’t remember the last time I ate a whole block - this used to happen all the time.)
- I’m a regular exerciser. I enjoy mountain hiking, walking with friends, yogalates and lifting weights. I can get cranky and feel yucky if I miss a training session. Seriously!
- My food preferences have changed. I avoid fast food joints because I don’t like the food (I still can’t believe this is true!). I like eating legumes and spinach, which I used to hate.
- I no longer think constantly about food. I eat until I’m satisfied and then eat again when I’m hungry.
- I used to hate how parts of my body looked and constantly adjusted my clothing. Now I accept my body and love how I feel in my clothes. I’ve even rediscovered my love for fashion and reconnected with my personal style - I constantly receive comments that I look great!
- My doctor is happy with my general health improvements.
- Oh, and yeah, I have dropped dress sizes as a result of the above. Bonus side effect!
All this because I’ve been armed with bucketloads of evidence-based information and transformational mindset exercises that are in the TMT. All I did was sign up, do the course work and put lots of effort into completing my homework. I’m still doing my homework. I’m still improving."
“I have found the TMT has offered me a fresh new successful approach in achieving my personal goals! The workshops have provided an invaluable source of knowledge and a greater understanding of how changing ones mindset can lead to surprising and amazing results! I look forward to continuing to grow, develop and build upon my self-satisfying transformational journey into 2016 and beyond! TMT --- the key to future happiness!!! #weareallinthistogether :-)”
“I am so glad I ‘invested’ in Twelve Month Transformation. Apart from enjoying every moment, I have been Educated, Liberated, Motivated, Celebrated - and Socialised!! It has been fun, and it feels Fantastic to be part of a winning team. After all, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!!”
Register now for
Twelve Month Transformation
SIGN UP FOR TMT
Per Month for 5 Months
$600 Up Front Payment
SIGN UP FOR TMT PLUS
Per Month for 5 Months
Or $875 Up Front Payment
Not in Brisbane?
You can always join us for TMT ONLINE!
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
What if I miss a session?
It's fine if you are unable to make a workshop date - we know life happens! If you are part of TMT Plus the online programs that come with your registration include live video recordings of the workshops. If not, you can make up the session with Glenn one on one or by signing up to the related online program, both at a greatly reduced price.
What if I'm nervous to come to group workshops?
That's normal! A lot of TMTers start the program feeling a bit nervous. As we go they realise the shared experience, support and connection with other members is surprisingly beneficial. Everyone in there is lovely!
Also, the workshops aren't group therapy. They are small enough that you can talk and share experiences if you want to, but big enough that you don't have to. Whatever you're comfortable with is fine!
As the program is limited to 30 people and always sells out, if you withdraw from the program at any stage once it has commenced, you will not be entitled to a refund.