Weight Management Psychology is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Bound by the Privacy Act 1988, Weight Management Psychology abides by the principles of the act, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at email@example.com.
Collection of Information
All information collected by Weight Management Psychology is done so on a voluntary basis. There are many aspects of the site, which can be viewed without providing information, however, to access customer support features customers are required to submit personally identifiable information.
Any information collected by Weight Management Psychology is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
When you purchase from Weight Management Psychology some or all of the following information may need to be collected: full name and address, contact telephone number/s, delivery instructions, payment details such as credit card information, email address, how you heard about Weight Management Psychology, and any feedback relating to purchase/s or customer service by Weight Management Psychology.
When you fill in the Psychological Profile for Weight Management (questionnaire), Weight Management Psychology collects raw data and scale results for the purpose of providing you with relevant information around your mindset for weight management. Once again, this information is supplied on a voluntary basis.
Occasionally Weight Management Psychology may also use information to notify you about new products, promotions and relevant information deemed valuable for customers. You also have the option not to receive these types of communications.
From time to time we may also request information via market research, surveys or contests. The information is collected to continually improve the services Weight Management Psychology offers to you. Participation is optional.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Weight Management Psychology customers is required in order to provide you with the highest possible level of customer service and to provide the best support for our customers.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
Choice and Opt-Out
At anytime you may request your personal information to be updated if you no longer wish to receive some or all of the communications regularly sent to Weight Management Psychology customers. To change your preferences simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Personal Information To Third Parties
Weight Management Psychology may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Weight Management Psychology does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
Links on the Weight Management Psychology site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Weight Management Psychology.
Contacting Weight Management Psychology
Weight Management Psychology Security Policy
Weight Management Psychology uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Weight Management Psychology or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Weight Management Psychology.
Quality of the Website
We do not promise that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Website and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. We cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Receipt of emails, or other Internet based communications such as via Facebook or Twitter from us cannot be guaranteed. The delivery of video messages is dependent upon third party providers and therefore outside of our control. Low internet connection speeds and/or older operating systems and/or browsers may result in slower page load times and an inability to view videos on the website.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for any functionalities provided by external websites, copyright in this Website (including its content, materials, lesson content, lesson exercises, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, video recordings, software and advertisements) is owned or licensed by Weight Management Psychology. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. All rights are reserved by Weight Management Psychology.
All names, logos and trade marks on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to commercial use or to distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the express written agreement of the relevant owners.
We grant you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access, view, listen to, use and print this Website and its content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and only for those purposes. Otherwise, to the extent allowed by law, no part of this Website may be reproduced, reused, retransmitted, adapted, published, broadcast or distributed without our prior written permission.
The following are examples of conduct that are not authorised by these terms:
- sharing the content of this Website or your account with other persons;
- publishing or posting any of the content (such as lesson content, downloads or videos) on any other website, including on social media pages or websites;
- using the logo of this Website, the phrase “the Weight Psych”, “Weight Psych” (or anything substantially identical or deceptively similar), Weight Management Psychology, Glenn Mackintosh or the likeness to describe, market, endorse or promote any goods or services;
- registering or maintaining any social media pages or websites that misrepresent or are reasonably likely to misrepresent any affiliation with, or endorsement by Weight Management Psychology; and
- systematic downloading or “scraping” of content of the Website.
We may, from time to time, monitor your use of the Website to determine if you are in breach of these terms. Such monitoring may include:
- the frequency and nature of any downloads; and
- the time of access and IP addresses used to access the Website.
- We may suspend, limit or terminate your access to the Website (at our discretion) if we reasonably suspect, based on the results of such monitoring, that you are in breach of these terms.
We prohibit the use of this Website and any of its functionalities, features and content in any manner other than as expressly allowed by us in these terms. With respect to your use of or participation in any interactive facility on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you are legally responsible for all User Content you submit;
- under no circumstances will you post any material, or engage in any behaviour, that is, or could reasonably be taken to be, predatory or intimidating, or in any way designed to solicit identifying information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- we may notify and/or cooperate with any authorities and law enforcement agencies in relation to any of your activities in connection with the Website, including providing any and all information about you held by us (whether of a personal nature or otherwise), to those entities;
- you will not:
- post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind (including Restricted or Prohibited Content in accordance with the National Classification Code), or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website;
- harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
- knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other harmful data, code or material;
- exploit the Website for your own commercial or unlawful purposes or the commercial or unlawful purposes of any other person (including the posting of advertisements, solicitors, promotional materials, “spam” or any other materials that are contrary to our commercial or lawful interests);
- provide access or links to any material (including links to peer to peer network “trackers”) which may infringe the intellectual property rights of another person; or
- delete or alter or attempt to delete or alter attributions, legal notices, trademarks or copyright marks on any material contained in the Website; and
- at our request you agree to do all things necessary and desirable, either to give effect to these terms or to help us comply with all regulatory directions and obligations.
Audio Programs are not a substitute for medical, psychiatric, psychological, dietetic, or exercise advice. With the conscious cooperation of the user it is a process to make positive changes to the user’s thought patterns, emotional states, and behavioural habits. This audio files are licensed only to the registered purchaser for his or her own individual use. The purchaser may not transfer the license ownership, sublicense, lend, copy, sell, or rent this program. The contents of the programs are copyrighted with all rights reserved and always remain the property of Weight Management Psychology.
The audio programs need to be listened to exactly as outlined in the instructions, for maximum safety and effectiveness. Do not attempt to listen to the audio files in any way except in the way specifically outlined for each program, reading the instructions carefully. DO NOT listen to any audio programs (apart from “Weight Off Your Mind”) whilst driving.
Under no circumstance, including negligence, will Weight Management Psychology or its agents be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including lost profits or lost savings or medical expenses, arising out of the use or inability to use this program, even if a Weight Management Psychology representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
Online Courses & Audio Programs
Our online courses are subject to a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. To be eligible for a refund, you must make a refund request through our customer service team (email@example.com) within 30 days of the purchase date.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us via telephone or via email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If you would like to cancel your order please phone +61 7 3358 3312 or email email@example.com.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS OR ADVICE. THE MATERIAL PROVIDES GENERAL EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION ONLY TO THE VIEWING AUDIENCE. BEFORE IMPLEMETING ANY IDEAS FROM OUR WEBSITE OR ONLINE COURSES, CONSIDER YOUR INDIVUDAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. FOR ADVICE APPROPRIATE TO YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION, PLEASE CONSULT A LOCAL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PSYCHOLOGY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR (B) THE SERVICES OR OUR SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNISED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN WRITING BY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PSYCHOLOGY, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PSYCHOLOGY DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.